Lovely Tools!

German:

Die Website ist fertig! Yey!

Wenn du gerade eine neue Geschichte anfangen möchtest, eine neue Welt planen möchtest, eine bestimmte Kreatur benötigst oder einen Charakter oder ein Objekt kreieren möchtest, dann habe ich heute ein paar tolle Tools für dich!

Wenn du in den Downloadbereich meiner Website schaust, findest du vier Fragebögen, die dir bei der Inhalts-erstellung helfen können. I benutze sie selbst oft und dachte mir, ich sollte mein Glück mit euch teilen.

English:

The website is finished! Hooray!
If you're just starting on a new story, planning a new world, need a certain creature or want to create a character or object, then I got some sweet tools for you today!

If you go to Downloads on my website, you'll find four questionairs to assist you in content creation. I use them myself and find them very handy so I figured I might as well share my luck!

Kommentar schreiben

Kommentare: 11
  • #1

Cole (Donnerstag, 03 September 2015 17:21)

First comment here, yay!

• #2

Enny (Freitag, 04 September 2015 09:15)

Haha! Yeah, thanks and welcome!
    Good you tested that so I could fix a few issues with the comment function!

• #3

Cole (Freitag, 04 September 2015 15:11)

That was also part of the reason I tried it out. Little bit difficult the first time around as while my comment did show up, it didn't show up as I was typing it.

That issue seems to be fixed though.

• #4

Enny (Freitag, 04 September 2015 16:11)

Yeah I was confused about that, too but it was pretty easy to fix. Luckily.

• #5

Cole (Freitag, 04 September 2015 17:04)

I do remember a little bit in some of the old questions I had asked.

Some might have been on your older blogs, but I think a lot of it was on really old e-mails.

I think it was mostly centered around ways people talk. Like different languages and people drinking or how best to go about having a character pause for a moment, before they continue talking.

I'm pretty sure it was focused around things like that.

• #6

Enny (Freitag, 04 September 2015 18:09)

Oh, I think that was pretty long ago. But that might be an interesting addition to the FAQs.

• #7

Cole (Freitag, 04 September 2015 18:19)

Well I remember it was the first kind of things I asked you about and then things just kept going from there.

• #8

Cole (Freitag, 04 September 2015 18:20)

Oh and one quick thing. You say you have four questionnaires on your download section, but I only see three.

• #9

Enny (Freitag, 04 September 2015 18:22)

Ah yes I still have to translate that. It'll be up in a bit.

• #10

Cole (Freitag, 04 September 2015 21:28)

Great! I always check up with things like this and your How To's.

I think I almost have them completely memorized, but still, they are always great things to check back on and remind myself of the type of things I should remember when working on things.

• #11

Cole (Samstag, 12 September 2015 16:39)

Here is something I'd really like you to go over.

When writing there can come various occasions when I go out things my own way, but I'm not sure if there is a specific way to go about.

Like two characters talking over a phone. Times when a person may be in the past or future, like in the means of a flashback. When a person is having a dream or when a person is taking to someone who may not really be there, like the person is just their imagination or some in some spiritual form.

And other things that may fall under those categories. Is there a specific way to go about each of them to let it be known specifically what they are?